If you can identify with any of the following statements, then you could benefit from professional coaching:
- You are going through a major life transition
- You want to reinvent yourself
- You have reached a plateau in some facet of your life and can’t find a way out
- You are searching for more meaning in your life
- You’re a high achiever and need help with a game plan
- You have time management problems
- You’re having work/life balancing problems
- You’re tired of status Quo in work, relationships, family life and want something better
- You want to dump your energy drainers but don’t know how
- You want to take better care of yourself
- You want overcome obstacles, low confidence and insecurities
- You want to return to work after raising children but feel unsure about your skill set
- You want clarity about what you want, why you want it and how to get it
- You want dedicated time, motivation, encouragement and support from an unbiased party
- You want help setting realistic, attainable, time measured goals
- You want strategies to help you reach your goals faster
Where are you now?
The Wheel of Life exercise is an easy and effective way of determining your satisfaction in various aspects of your life. It is also a great way of identifying which areas of your life cause you the greatest concern. It is a visual reminder to us all that life is a mixture of complementary and competitive activities! What you are aiming to achieve is balance and satisfaction in all areas of your life.
Please give yourself a score out of ten for each segment of the wheel, 0 being the lowest level of satisfaction, 10 being the highest.