IN HOUSE EXECUTIVE & TEAM| 2004 – PRESENT
Corporate Coach with a range of experience across industries and positions, specialising at the executive level.
ASKONAZ HOLT| LONDON | EXECUTIVE COACH TO SENIOR ARTIST MANAGER
- Train in communications, leadership and delegation skills
- Push comfort zones to improve shared decision making.
- Help facilitate clear communication between direct report and bosses which has translated into greater productivity and shared leadership.
ERNST & YOUNG | LONDON | EXECUTIVE COACH TO PARTNER
- Provide ongoing time management and performance coaching, resulting in career transition.
- Confidence, diversity and communication coaching.
UNIVERSAL MUSIC | LONDON | EXECUTIVE COACH TO VP OF INVESTMENT
- Focus on leadership development and team-building.
- Provide ongoing professional and leadership executive coaching, resulting in performance results and career advancement.
- Confidence and communication coaching coupled with time and stress management training.
LOOT CRATE | LONDON | EXECUTIVE COACH TO GM OF EUROPEAN OPERATIONS
- Train in communications and leadership skills.
- Push comfort zones and focus thinking to foster growth and improvement.
- Help in facilitating a balanced, reduced-stress lifestyle, which has translated into greater productivity and effectiveness.
ANYA HINDMARCH LTD | LONDON | EXECUTIVE COACH
- Refine communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Provide on-going support to create and achieve time-measured goals.
- Utilise personality testing and interpret results to develop appropriate action plans.
KPMG INTERNATIONAL | LONDON | PROFILE & PRESENCE COACH
- Designed and executed five profile and presentation seminars for management and executives to be rolled out across Europe.
- Created and implemented branding plan for entry level executives including confidence, wardrobe and personal image coaching for client presentation.
- Developed dynamic client relationship, communication and overall executive skills.
TLC WORLDWIDE MARKETING | LONDON, NEW YORK, ROME & MADRID | CEO & EXECUTIVE COACH
- Provide coaching, assessment and feedback to all top-tier executives to improve leadership, communication and presentation skills throughout the company.
- Developed and implemented effective leadership plan including long-term one-to-one coaching with top sales and creative teams.
- Build trusting relationship with employees at all levels in a fast paced, competitive and stressful environment
- Ongoing support to help executives to set and achieve goals, stress management, work/life balance and create success for themselves, team and company.
ROUNDHOUSE STUDIOS | LONDON | MEDIA COACH IN RESIDENCE
- Responsible for developing emerging talent for various Roundhouse projects. Mentor for talented young actors/writers/presenters.
- Designed and ran a three-month course entitled Do You Want to be a Presenter aimed at developing basic creative talent into tangible, professional presenting skills, helping participants to sell themselves and their content on camera, in the most natural and effective way.
- Assisted in assembling actors’ Q&A with a high-profile industry panel, designed to give prospective actors, writers and directors an in-depth look into the industry and the opportunity to network.
- Created and conducted several Presenting/Life Skills workshops designed to build confidence and encourage creative talent. Responsible for preparing students for official event hosting, celebrity interviews and on-camera work.
EYES WIDE OPENED | LONDON & ABERDEEN | CAREER & PRESENTATION COACH
- Help organisations unlock the potential in their workforce, maximising employees’ skills and talents for the benefit of the business.
- Five years’ research and practice in understanding how people approach the business of work.
- Guide process of self-discovery to fortify individual strengths and build self-confidence for greater success.
- Implement strategies to help clients ‘think outside the box’ based on identifiable assets and mindset.
OTHER PAST OR CURRENT CLIENTS INCLUDE:
- ARG, Artists Rights Group, SONY International, Buena Vista Games (Disney)
THEFEASTPROJECT | 2015 – PRESENT
- Co-founder of a unique learning & development/team building platform that aims to harness the power individual expertise to lead personal and team performance.
- Participants identify areas of strength and isolate identify areas to develop and thus excel.
- Rediscovers participants’ core instincts and re-tunes them with their innate skill sets.
- Facilitated by a Certified Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coach.
WRITER • PRODUCER • ON-AIR PRESENTER/CONTRIBUTOR | 1990 – 2008
Award-winning television journalist with experience in on-air presenting and behind-the-scenes development for a wide range of both hard news and entertainment programming.
GMTV | LONDON | PRESENTER
- Life Coach for eight-part mini-series.
- Periodical live coaching from the breakfast show couch.
FOX HEALTH NETWORK | LOS ANGELES | PRESENTER
- One of four presenter/parenting experts for half-hour 32-episode parenting series. Discussed and advised live audience, as well as call-in and interactive viewers on a wide range of parenting issues from birth to adulthood.
- Interviewed various specialists and celebrity guests.
E! ENTERTAINMENT | LOS ANGELES & LONDON | PRESENTER, WRITER & PRODUCER
- On camera/behind-the-scenes talent for three weekly half-hour magazine shows: Extreme Close Up, FYE! and Uncut focusing on current Hollywood celebrities, movies, music and fashion.
- Routinely interviewed major celebrities on location, on set and in their homes, and provided live coverage from the Academy Awards, Grammys, Golden Globes and major fashion shows.
- Responsible for weekly red-carpet premiere and event coverage.
- Movie junket and celebrity interviews for UK division of E! Entertainment Television.
ITV 1 | LONDON | PRESENTER
- Investigative reporter for Time Traveller series.
- Travelled across the British Isles to investigate the stories of both celebrities and ordinary people.
BBC | LONDON | EXPERT CONTRIBUTOR
- Hollywood expert for BBC entertainment series Liquid News. Periodically called in to comment on breaking celebrity stories.
SHOWTIME | NEW YORK | PRESENTER, WRITER & PRODUCER
- On-camera host and behind-the-scenes talent of Inside Showtime with Lynn Blades, a weekly half-hour entertainment news series.
CNN | LOS ANGELES | REPORTER, WRITER & PRODUCER
- Senior Correspondent for Turner Entertainment Report for the network’s national and international news feed.
- Senior Correspondent for Variety Reviews based on the trade magazine Variety.
ALSO CONTRIBUTED TO VARIOUS MAGAZINES, INCLUDING:
- Red, Harpers & Queen, Aspire, Hits
- BA Psychology, Dartmouth College, Hanover, New Hampshire
- Certified Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Certified Coach
- Professional Certified Coach, Rivas Palmer Institute (Open University, London, UK 2004)
- International Coaching Federation Certified
FORMER CORPORATE SPOKESPERSON:
- British Telecom
- Sony Ericsson
- Alzheimer Association
- National Press Club Award (USA)
- Peter Lisagor Award for Investigative Journalism (USA)
- Emmy Award (USA local)